Buying and selling a home is more than just a decision, it's an emotional one. That's why it's so important to choose the right real estate agent. Not just a sales person, but an agent that will take the time to listen and learn your needs and will guide you to make the right choices. Licensed in Real Estate since May 2000, I'm an active member of National Association of Realtors, Virginia Associations of Realtors, and Dulles Area Association of Realtors. As an active member, it is critical to be on top of the latest regulations in the real estate transaction. My experience includes both seller and buyer representation with transactions of Owner-occupied, Short Sales, REO, and Relocation Properties. As a 24-year resident of Loudoun County, I have an in-depth knowledge of its towns, neighborhoods, and developments. My mission is to deliver the highest level of service for my clients and to continue to earn their respect and repeat business. As your full-service representative, I will be your:
- Marketing Manager
- Transaction Coordinator
- Community Consultant
- Property Specialist
- Experienced Negotiator
- Trusted Advisor
I will help you through every part of the transaction, and offer you complete services including Relocation through the McEnearney Associates Relocation Network, Property Management, Mortgage Services, Title & Settlement Services, and a Home Warranty.
As a former registered nurse, my commitment and dedication to helping people transcended to my real estate career. I work with each client and family in a thoughtful and caring manner, taking the time to listen and learn your needs. Contact me today for a consultation to discuss specifically how I can help you with your current and future real estate needs.
Northern Virginia has been my home since after college when I moved from Pennsylvania to take a position with the FBI. Over the years I have held a succession of information technology engineering and management positions at Northrop Grumman and most recently at CACI Inc.
In addition to being drawn to Northern Virginia’s tremendous history, I always have had a deep interest in my community life. The 12 years spent as a Leesburg Planning Commissioner were of tremendous value as I gained a detailed understanding of land use planning and zoning issues. Also, I’ve supported many important causes such as Habitat for Humanity (affordable housing), Mobile Hope (homeless teens), Hero Homes (homes for veterans, and Loudoun Families for Children (respite care for families), for which I am the current Chair.
My extensive experience in the IT engineering world coupled with Jo-Ann’s background as a Registered Nurse and her experience in real estate sales since 2000 makes for a great team. In addition, these skills have the following advantages for our clients:
- We are proud to call Loudoun County our home! Jo-Ann and I have a detailed knowledge of the towns and communities of Loudoun County (and Northern Virginia as well).
- As a former Planning Commissioner, I have a detailed understanding of land use planning and rezoning processes and issues in both Leesburg and Loudoun County. This experience can help clients determine the right community based on their needs.
- We help to manage your risks. As a risk manager for my IT clients, I know how important it is to identify, discuss with the client and put in place actions to help mitigate risks. Our experience with the home selling and buying process will help in navigating the process.
- Client needs are most important. My background in engineering tells me a satisfied client is one whose requirements are met. Jo-Ann and I pay close attention to the detailed needs of our clients; whether they are new to the Northern Virginia area, newly married couples, growing families, or those thinking about downsizing.
- We have in-depth understanding of real estate tools, which we tailor to the needs of each of their clients. Doing so results in high-quality real estate services for clients regardless if they are buying, selling or leasing.
Jo-Ann and I know total client satisfaction is the most important ingredient in attracting and retaining business. Indeed, we are happy to say that many clients have become our closest friends!